Provides professional administration of compensation and benefit programs. Analyzes total rewards programs and makes recommendations to support company initiatives.
- Coordinates benefit plans and policies communications to ensure the biggest return and to educate the employee population about both the content and the value of the programs being provided.
- Responsible for the ongoing implementation, development and administration of the Company's wellness program.
- Oversees administration of the vehicle stipend monthly and annual program. Advises eligible employees on program enrollment and compliance questions.
- Serves as a primary resource to tier one team for assistance in resolving retirement and executive benefits.
- Assists with the coordination and maintenance of executive compensation programs including preparation of the annual merit process, incentive awards and production of total rewards statements.
- Administers the Executive Death Benefit Plan and Executive Deferred Compensation program.
- Participates in evaluation of job content for director level jobs and above to determine grade, title, pay, represented status and FLSA designation based on job analysis, internal equity and market competitiveness.
- Manages executive merit process.
- Plans the coordination, administration, and reporting of annual compensation programs including merit review and cash incentive programs.
- Leads Executive Benefit orientation sessions.
- Conducts periodic data audits and collaborates with other team members to ensure data integrity.