KONE, founded in 1910, is one of the largest, award-winning elevator companies in the world and our offering for employees is as competitive as our offering for customers. Not only do we provide highly competitive salaries, company vehicles for specific roles, and world-class benefits for our salaried employees - we also pride ourselves on our culture and principles. Innovation, sustainability, collaboration and ethical business practices are just some of the pillars that we use to define our own success. Come join our family in KONE Americas to be a part of something big!
We are looking for you as our future Performance & Rewards Specialist! You would ensure the effective use of reward, recognition and performance management policies, guidelines, processes, systems and practices so that outcomes meet current and future business needs, as well as engage and motivate employees and are making sure everything is consistent with KONE’s desired internal and external market position. This position supports compensation for USA, Canada and Mexico and benefits for Mexico.
- Review and evaluate new job descriptions to ensure global alignment and market competitiveness. Identify job level, variable compensation target, FLSA & EEO designation, etc. Input data into system and take the necessary steps to inform HR and managers of the results.
- Review and approve as appropriate compensation change request in HRIS system, Workday.
- Utilize the external market data to review and develop salary recommendations and annual salary structure changes.
- Provide analytical and data support for reward and performance programs/projects.
- Perform audits, data, create load files, work with HRIS team to update System. Work with HR Share service team regarding data issues and questions in Workday.
- Lead the preparation of the merit review process including eligibility checking, budget modelling, reference range setting and system readiness etc. Develop annual labor budget cost assumption to guide budgeting.
- Review new hires and job transfers to establish performance and goal templates.
- Partner with Finance to ensure accurate accrual of compensation and benefit programs.
- Participate in total reward benchmarking surveys and analyse results.
- Investigate performance & reward related requests to provide clarity for HR, payroll, Talent Acquisitions and managers; ensure data accuracy.
- Provide support the P&R Manager in Mexico with benefit administration issues and wellness management.
- Support employee mobility activities.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
- Bachelor Degree; Human Resources degree a plus.
- 3+ years HR experience in total rewards and compensation.
- Experience working in an international company is a plus.
Specific Skills, Knowledge & Behavior:
- Knowledge on compensation, benefits, rewards, and recognition programs design and development.
- Strong data sense, logic and analytical thinking.
- Advanced knowledge in data analytics/statistical tool.
- Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel experience.
- Bilingual Capabilities: Spanish speaking a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Additional Salary Information: KONE offers a very competitive salary/benefit package.